REPORT SECURITY ISSUES
If you’ve found a security vulnerability on Ganebet Store, we encourage you to message us immediately. We’ll review all legitimate vulnerability reports and should do our utmost to quickly resolve the matter. Before you report, please review this document, including fundamentals, bounty program, reward guidelines, and what shouldn’t be reported.
If you suit the principles below when reporting a security issue to Ganebet Store, we’ll not initiate a lawsuit or enforcement investigation against you in response to your report.
We ask that:
1. You give us reasonable time to review and repair a haul of your report before making public any information about the report or sharing such information with others.
2. You don’t interact with a private account (which includes modifying or accessing data from the account) if the account owner has not consented to such actions.
3. You make an honest faith effort to avoid privacy violations and disruptions to others, including (but not limited to) destruction of knowledge and interruption or degradation of our services.
4. You do not exploit a security issue you discover for any reason. (This includes demonstrating additional risk, like an attempted compromise of sensitive company data or trying to seek out additional issues.)
5. You do not violate the other applicable laws or regulations.
We recognize and reward security researchers who help us keep people safe by reporting vulnerabilities in our services. Monetary bounties for such reports are entirely at ganebet.com discretion, supported risk, impact, and other factors. To potentially qualify for a bounty, you initially need to meet subsequent requirements:
1. Adhere to our fundamentals (see above).
2. Report a security bug: that’s, identify a vulnerability in our services or infrastructure that creates a security or privacy risk. (Note that ganebet.com ultimately determines the danger of an issue, which many bugs aren’t security issues.)
3. Submit your report via our security center. Please don’t contact employees.
4. If you inadvertently cause a privacy violation or disruption (such as accessing account data, service configurations, or other confidential information) while investigating a haul, confirm to disclose this in your report.
5. We investigate and answer all valid reports. due to the number of reports we receive, though, we prioritize evaluations supported by risk and other factors, and it’s going to take a brief time before you receive a reply.
6. We reserve the proper to publish reports.
Our rewards have supported the impact of a vulnerability. We’ll update the program over time with supported feedback, so please give us feedback on any area of the program you think we’ll improve on.
1. Please provide detailed reports with reproducible steps. If the report isn’t detailed enough to breed the matter, the matter won’t be eligible for bounty.
2. When duplicates occur, we award the primary report that we’ll completely reproduce.
3. Multiple vulnerabilities caused by one underlying issue are becoming to be awarded one bounty.
4. We determine bounty reward supported a variety of things, including (but not limited to) impact, simple exploitation, and quality of the report. We specifically note the bounty rewards, these are listed under.
5. Amounts below are the utmost we’ll pay per level. We aim to be fair, all reward amounts are at our discretion.
- Critical severity Vulnerabilities ($200): Vulnerabilities that cause a privilege escalation on the platform from unprivileged to admin, allows remote code execution, financial theft, etc.
·Remote Code Execution
·Remote Shell/Command Execution
·Vertical Authentication bypass
·SQL Injection that leaks targeted data
·Get full access to accounts
- High severity Vulnerabilities ($100): Vulnerabilities that affect the safety of the platform including the processes it supports.
·Lateral authentication bypass
·Disclosure of important information within the corporate
·Stored XSS for an extra user
·Local file inclusion
·Insecure handling of authentication cookies
- Medium severity Vulnerabilities ($50): Vulnerabilities that affect multiple users, and need little or no user interaction to trigger.
·Common logic design flaws and business process defects
·Insecure object of the verb References
- Low severity Vulnerabilities: Issues that affect singular users and need interaction or significant prerequisites (MITM) to trigger.
· Low-sensitivity Information leaks
Customer Support 24/7
Email: [email protected]